Youth Recovery House
The Youth Recovery House is a voluntary live-in program for young people aged 12 to 18 who are experiencing problematic substance use. It is well-suited for youth with complex mental health and addiction needs, and for whom other less intensive community-based approaches have not been effective. The program provides a continuum of service, which can include withdrawal management, stabilization, treatment, and/or after-care.
What Is the Service
- Lightly structured and flexible
- Tailored to each individual’s unique healing process
- Offered in a secure, substance-free, live-in environment
- Begins with a comprehensive intake assessment that will inform and direct individualized goals
- Provides prepared meals in line with the Canadian Food Guide
How to Access the Service
- Self-referrals are accepted
- Download and complete the following 2 applications:
Youth Recovery House Application (1F15-001 Youth Tx Application – Edition 21.0)
Contact The Bridge to speak with our triage staff. Must be under 18 years of age.