What Is the Service
- Tailored to each individual’s unique healing process
- Provide a live-in facility for adults aged 19+ who are in Second Stage recovery from substance misuse.
- For individuals who are actively engaging in recovery, often post intensive live-in treatment
- Provide a structured environment and qualified staff to support men and women to enhance their development and maximize their achievement towards self-sufficiency.
- Designed to encourage the development of new coping mechanisms, support networks, healthy lifestyles and independence, within an alcohol and drug free environment.
- Participants are expected to manage medications as prescribed without support
How to Access the Service
Applicants are to be medically and physically capable of semi-independent living and must not require a medical withdrawal management service.